This website www.towyvalleyheating.co.uk (the “Site”) is operated by Towy Valley Heating Ltd. of Room 1, Unit 7 Meadows Bridge, Parc Menter, Cross Hands, Llanelli, Wales, SA14 6RA, also referred to in this Privacy Statement as “we” or “us” or “our”.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat your personal information.
Information we may collect from you through the Site
- Your name, address, email address and other contact details;
- Records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us;
- Details of your visit to our Site and the resources that you access.
Our use of your personal information collected through the Site
We may use personal information collected from you through the Site in the following ways:
- To ensure that the Site is presented to you in an effective manner;
- To provide you with information that you have requested from us; and
- Where you have registered to do so, to send you electronic and/or paper form marketing and other materials relating to our services, unless you would prefer us not to do so (see Your Rights below).
We may also obtain information about your general internet usage through the use of ‘cookies’ which enable us to make certain parts of the Site easier to use and to improve the Site. Please see our Cookies Statement for more information. When you enter the Site, we may also collect information, where available, about your computer for system administration purposes such as your IP address, operating system and browser type.
This information is statistical data about our users’ browsing patterns and generally does not individually identify our users.
How we process your offline personal data
As well as information collected from you through the Site, we may also obtain personal information in other ways, such as by phone, email or in paper form.
We may also receive personal information from our customers, or from others, about themselves or about other individuals (such as our corporate customers’ employees) which is provided to us for use for the purpose of carrying out our business services. We will handle that information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
This information could include:-
- Your name, email address and other contact details;
- Records of your correspondence with us; and/or
- Your bank account details and/or other billing details
Our use of your personal information
We may use personal information collected otherwise than through the Site in the following ways:-
- To provide you (or the company on behalf of which you instruct us) with our business services or other information that you have requested from us;
- To invoice you for services we have provided to you (or the company on behalf of which you instruct us);
- To keep records of the work we have carried out for you (or the company on behalf of which you instruct us); and
- To send you electronic and/or paper form marketing materials relating to our services, unless you would prefer us not to do (see Your Rights below).
Disclosing your personal information
We will not share personal information with any third party except where:-
- You have expressly consented for us to share your personal information with third parties;
- Our business, or substantially all our business assets are merged or acquired by a third party, in which case your personal information may form part of the transferred or merged assets;
- To provide anonymous statistical information about users of the Site and related usage information to reputable third parties; or
- We are using a third party service provider to provide services that involve data processing.
Where we store your personal information
The data that we collect from you on this website is stored on a UK based server, where both the server location and datacentre are co-located, with backups of our website stored on an alternative server at the same location. None of this data is stored or transferred outside of the UK or EEA.
The datacentre we use has a built in a secure network infrastructure and does not rely on third-party solution. The datacentre is manned 24 hours a day, every day of the year, with CCTV and online firewall protection.
By entering your information in to one of our contact forms on our website, a notification email is sent to the relevant team within our organisation, the data you supply is also stored within a database on the same network as our website.
Our website uses SSL (https) to ensure that any data you submit is encrypted on its way to the database. Although encryption is enabled, unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is done so at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. We have appropriate protocols in place at both server level and directly on our website to enhance and ensure the security of your data.
Links to third party websites
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, which can be exercised by checking the relevant boxes when you complete an online form or by contacting us at any time at email@example.com
Please note that by continuing to use our services or the Site and by providing any personal information to us offline or via the Site or email addresses provided on the Site, you are consenting to our use of your personal information as set out in this Privacy Statement. Please do not provide us any personal information if you do not want that information to be used by us in this manner.
If you have any questions, need further information about our privacy practices, or would like to let us know that your details require updating, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Pendragon House, Ffairfach, Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire, SA19 6ST.